Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Welcome to GooberPeas

Welcome! You have likely come across this blog because you are concerned about your child and you're looking for more information about Infantile Spasms or CVI (cerebral [cortical] visual impairment). If this is the case, I extend my sincerest sympathies. I know a little of what you are going through, because I have been there.
I will reiterate this periodically throughout the blog: I am not a doctor, nor am I an expert on IS, CVI or any other medical condition. I have no medical training. Our daughter was just diagnosed on July 16th, 2016, so we're new at this whole thing.
In this blog I will discuss my personal understanding of the conditions my daughter has been diagnosed with, as well as our personal experience accepting her diagnosis, and treating her conditions.
If you have any questions, or need an ear (or an eye), please e-mail me at goober peas the blog @ gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment